Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: English (Original title: IKT-sektori tööandjate maine 2019)
The survey answers the following questions:
- What is the dream job for IT employees and what are the actual choices?
- Which are the most important criteria in choosing an employer; what is valued about the job and the employer the most?
- Which company is the best employer in Estonia in the eyes of IT employees? Who is the first choice as an employer and why?
- Which companies’ job offers are they prepared to consider?
Table of contents
- Introduction: survey objective and content
- Work experience and income
- Expectations towards job and choice of employer
- Most preferred IT employers in Estonia
List of companies mapped:
Adcash | ADM Interactive | Axinom | Bigbank | CGI | Cleveron | Columbus | Creative Mobile | Cybernetica | Datel | Derivco | Eesti Energia | Elisa | Ericsson Eesti | Finestmedia | Fujitsu Estonia | Genius Sports Services | Guardtime | Helmes | Icefire | Industry62 | Kühne + Nagel | LHV | Luminor | Monese Ltd Eesti | Mooncascade | MYJAR IT | Net Group | Nortal | Omniva | Pipedrive | Playtech | Proekspert | Reach-U | Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus (RIK) | Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet (RIA) | Santa Monica Networks | Saule IT Services | SEB Pank | Skype/Microsoft | Siseministeeriumi Infotehnoloogia- ja Arenduskeskus (SMIT) | Starship Technologies | Swedbank | Symantec | Zeroturnaround | Taxify | Tele2 | Telia | Tieto Estonia | Transferwise | Trinidad Wiseman | Twilio | Veriff
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing)
Target group: The survey was conducted among employees working as specialists in the IT field. IT managers were not included. The following channels were used to find respondents: cooperation with CV Online, professional conferences, companies, recruitment via social media (Facebook, LinkedIn) and using the snowball method.
The report includes dynamics (results from 2017, 2019)
Sample: 852 IT specialists
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as .pdf format file and consists of 70 pages.
You will get access to the download link as soon as the payment is cleared. The link will be available on the shop page and the copy is sent to your e-mail address. The download link is active for 90 days from the send-out date and includes maximum of three download attempts.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.