Produced by Kantar Emor
About this report
Financial Monitoring 2018 gives an overview of finance-related attitudes and behavior of inhabitants and households in Latvia. This report is focusing on savings and investments in Latvia.
The report will give an overview of the following:
- General attitude towards saving money;
- General attitude towards various savings and investment products;
- Plans for using different savings and investments options in the next 12 months;
- Owning different savings and investment products ;
- Saving purposes, timeframes;
- Share of saved money in net income.
Table of contents
- Conducting the survey
- Summary of results
- Survey results: Savings and investments
- Socio-demographic profiles
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing).
Target group: Latvian people aged 18-74.
Sample: at least 1000.
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as .pdf format file and consists of 26 pages.
You will get access to the download link as soon as the payment is cleared. The link will be available on the shop page and the copy is sent to your e-mail address. The download link is active for 90 days from the send-out date and includes maximum of three download attempts.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.