Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (original title: Toidubrändide edetabel 2023)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report:
The study provides an overview of the brand preferences of Estonian people related to food and beverages, helping to understand trends and providing input and feedback for long-term brand management.
- How does the consumer perceive my brand ‒ in what position is my brand, including how much my brand is loved …
… compared to competitors?
… in different target groups/consumer segments?
preference… among people with different values?
- Which food and beverage brands are experiencing increased appeal, which ones are being chosen as favorites less frequently than before? In which direction is the appeal of my brand moving?
- How does consumer brand preference vary by industry ‒ which brands in product categories are most preferred, and what are the trends?
About a trend view ...
- spontaneously mentioned favorite food brands;
- based on the list, selected more pleasant food brands - BRAND RANKING in comparison over the last 4 years;
- the division of brands into those with broader preference and true favorites within a narrower target group;
AND A COMPARATIVE PRESENTATION ...
- of the appeal of food brands among socio-demographic and different value-oriented segments.
An overview of the topics in more detail:
- Spontaneously mentioned favourite brands;
- RANKING of most favourite brands based on the brand list with logos *;
- Ranking of brands by broader share of preferers;
- Ranking of brands in the breakdown of socio-demographical parameters and among consumer segments with different values.
Report includes the summary and conclusions of the results.
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target groups: Estonian residents aged 15-74
Sample: at least 1000
The list of food brands has been compiled on the basis of out previous ranking studies and other brand research in the food sector.
*Brand list (2023)
A. Le Coq Premium | Alma | Alpro | Andre farm | Aura | Balbiino | Bon Soya | Coca-Cola | Coop | Eesti Juust | Eesti Pagar | Epiim | Estover | Estrella | Farmi | Fazer | Felix| Gefilus | Grossi | Gustav | Haribo | Hesburger | Hiiumaa köök ja pagar | Härmavili | Jacobs | Kadarbiku | Hellmann´s | Karni | Kalev | Karums | Kinder | La Muu | Lavazza | Lays | Leibur | Lidl | Lindt | Linnamäe | Liviko | Luunja kurk | Maks&Morits | Mamma | Matsimoka | Maxima | McDonalds | Merevaik | Milka | Saaremaa Piimatööstus | Nopri | Nõo | Oatly | Orkla | Oskar | Pagaripoisid | Panzani | Paulig | Pepsi Cola | Pihlaka | Piimameister Otto | Premia | Pringles | Põhjala | Põltsamaa | Rakvere | Rannamõisa | Rannarootsi | Rimi | Red Bull | Rõngu pagar | Saare | Saaremaa LT | Saku Kuld | Salvest | Santa Maria | Selver | Taffel | Tallegg | Tartu Mill | Tere | Valio | Veski Mati | Viči | Värska Originaal
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
A link providing access to the Power BI report will be emailed to you within two business days upon confirmation of your payment. The user license is intended exclusively for internal use and is valid for a user group ranging from one to five individuals (1-5 emails). This access link remains active for 365 days starting from the date of dispatch. Should you require access for more than five users, extra fees will be incurred for each additional user.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.