Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original Title: Tartu kaubanduskeskuste konkurentsipositsioon 2023)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
This report gives an overview of the competitive situation and its trends between the shopping centers and department stores in Tartu. By focusing on awareness and visiting, you’ll get insights of the most popular shopping places and the changes happened in competition over the last years.
Information provided in this report is aimed at executives & marketing professionals working in retail companies plus also to retail real estate development companies.
- Spontaneous recognition of places to buy industrial goods.
- Purchase of goods in shopping centers in the last two months.
- Use of services in shopping centers in the last two months.
- The width and frequency of purchases of the buyer base of the main product groups in the following product groups:
- Men's clothing.
- Women's clothing.
- Children's clothing.
- Sports and leisure goods.
- Cosmetics and perfumery products.
- Household goods and kitchenware.
- Household appliances and electronics.
- Furnishing goods and furniture.
- The position of major shopping centers and department stores as the main shopping place in product groups.
- Preferred stores in the women's, men's, and children's clothing and footwear product group.
- Visiting food outlets in shopping malls and main centers where people eat, including basic/preferred dining places in larger centers.
- The reputation profile of major shopping centers and department stores.
- The image of larger shopping centers and department stores in terms of price and quality.
- The socio-demographic sections supplementing the main topics are presented in the appendix of the study.
CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target group: People aged 15–74 and living in Tartu and Tartu county.
Lõunakeskus |Tartu Kaubamaja | Kvartali Keskus | Tasku Keskus | Eedeni Keskus | Zeppelini Keskus | Annelinna Keskus | Kesklinna Keskus | Jõe Keskus | Sõbra Keskus |Veeriku Keskus | Sepa Keskus | turg |
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
A link providing access to the Power BI report will be emailed to you within two business days upon confirmation of your payment. The user license is intended exclusively for internal use and is valid for a user group ranging from one to five individuals (1-5 emails). This access link remains active for 365 days starting from the date of dispatch. Should you require access for more than five users, extra fees will be incurred for each additional user.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.