Language: Estonian (Original Title: Tallinna kaubanduskeskuste seire)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
This report gives an overview of the competitive situation and its trends between the shopping centers and department stores in Tallinn. By focusing on awareness and visiting, you’ll get insights of the most popular shopping places and the changes happened in competition over the last years.
Information provided in this report is aimed at executives & marketing professionals working in retail companies plus also to retail real estate development companies.
Table of contents
- Summary of results
- Spontaneous awareness of manufactured goods’ purchasing places
- Spontaneous awareness of major manufactured good’ purchasing places in the breakdown of age, gender and nationality.
- Width of customer base (purchasing goods) in last two months of major shopping places
- Socio-demographic profile of customer base of major shopping places (gender, age, nationality, household size, district/region, income per person in last month, education)
- Overlap of customer base
- Visiting cafes and restaurants located in shopping centers
- Total width of customer base (purchasing goods and services) in last two months of major shopping places
- The best place to buy manufactured goods.
CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target group: People aged 15–74 and living in Tallinn and Harjumaa.
Arsenali Keskus | Foorum | Idakeskus | Järve Keskus | Kristiine Keskus | Lasnamäe Centrum | Magistrali Keskus | Mustakivi Keskus | Mustamäe Keskus | Mustika Keskus | Nautica Keskus | Postimaja Keskus | Rocca la Mare Keskus | Rotermanni Kvartal | Sikupilli Keskus | Solaris | Stockmann | Stroomi Keskus | T1 Mall of Tallinn | Tallinna Kaubamaja | Tähesaju City | Viru Keskus | Ülemiste keskus
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
A link providing access to the Power BI report will be emailed to you within two business days upon confirmation of your payment. The user license is intended exclusively for internal use and is valid for a user group ranging from one to five individuals (1-5 emails). This access link remains active for 365 days starting from the date of dispatch. Should you require access for more than five users, extra fees will be incurred for each additional user.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.