Autumn/ fall 2023 (will be available soon)
Language: Estonian (original title: Eesti suurettevõtete tuntus ja maine)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
This survey will give an overview of the image leaderboard among the large enterprises in Estonia (across the fields of activity), answering the following questions:
- How well-known is my enterprise?
- What kind of an image my enterprise has among the Estonian people, considering the overall attitude towards it as well as the perceived strength?
- What kind of trends are prevailing concerning the attitudes towards my enterprise, direct competitors, other strong market players?
- What are the trends in different fields – which field’s enterprises are on a rise and which on a fall?
Report shows trendview on:
- Aided awareness of enterprises (pre-given list of companies*);
- Ranking of large enterprises by image, including
- Likeability, as average score measured on a 10-point scale (positive-negative)
- Perceived strength, as average score measured on a 10-point scale (strong-weak)
- Total image index (the combination of the two abovementioned indicators)
- Long-term trend (2003-2023) per company on the brand list* and comparison with companies in the field.
- Report includes the summary and conclusions of the results.
*The survey involves most successful companies in Turnover TOP published by business newspaper Äripäev.
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target group: Estonian people in ages 15–74.
Sample: at least 1000
Brand list (2022) *
A. Le Coq | Aldar Eesti (SuperAlko, CityAlko) | ABB | Alexela | Amserv | Apollo | Baltic Agro | Bauhof | BigBank | BLRT | Bolt | Circle K Eesti | Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group | Coop | Decora | DHL | Eesti Energia | Eesti Gaas | Eesti Loto | Eesti Pagar | Eesti Post (Omniva) | Ekspress Grupp | Elektrilevi | Elektrum | Elering | Elisa Eesti | ELKE Grupp | Enefit Power | Enefit Green | E-Piim | Ergo Insurance | Ergo Insurance | Espak | Estravel | Farmi | G4S Eesti | Go Group | Graanul Invest | Harju Elekter | HK Scan Estonia | Hobby Hall Group | If P&C Insurance | Inbank | Infortar | Kaubamaja | Kaupmees & Co | Kesko Senukai Estonia (K-rauta) | Kia Auto | LHV | Lidl | Liviko | Luminor Bank | Maag Grupp | Maxima Eesti | Merko Ehitus | Metaprint | Neste Eesti | Nordecon | Nordic Aviation Group | Norma | NPM Silmet | Olerex | Optimera Estonia (Ehituse ABC) | Orkla Eesti (Kalev, Põltsamaa Felix) | Pipedrive | Prisma Peremarket | Ramirent | Riigi Kinnisvara | Rimi Eesti Food | RMK (Riigimetsa Majandamise Keskus) | Ruukki Products | Saku Õlletehas | SEB Pank | Selver | Siemens Eesti | Sportland | Stokker | Stora Enso Eesti | Swedbank | Tallink | Tallinna Sadam | Tartu Mill | Terminal | Tavid | Tele2 Eesti | Telia Eesti | Tere | Thermory | Toyota Baltic | TREV-2 Grupp | Utilitas | Valio Eesti | Viljandi Aken ja Uks | Viru Keemia Grupp | YIT Eesti
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
A link providing access to the Power BI report will be emailed to you within two business days upon confirmation of your payment. The user license is intended exclusively for internal use and is valid for a user group ranging from one to five individuals (1-5 emails). This access link remains active for 365 days starting from the date of dispatch. Should you require access for more than five users, extra fees will be incurred for each additional user.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.