Produced by Kantar Emor
Updated: March 2022
Language: English (Original title: Balti tarbijaturu trendid)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
This report examines market potential, economic and consumer trends in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Information provided here is of crucial interest to marketers, researchers and planners. This report includes trends and dynamics since 2001.
Report covers the following topics:
- Demographics and social
- Retail sector
- Media and advertising
- Consumer behavior and consumption patterns
- Transport sector
- Tourism and entertainment
Table of contents:
- Population pyramids
- Generation population
- CPI and wages
- Financial status
- Unemployment rate
- Retail turnover and gross salaries
- Food retail
- Online shopping
Consumer attitudes and consumption patterns
- Attitudes regarding grocery shopping
- Household consumption
- Attitudes: Consumption habits
- Consumption of different food categories
- Consumption of non-alcoholic drinks
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks
Media and advertising
- Advertising market
- Advertising expenditure
- Share of advertisements in media sources
- Media trust
- Passenger transport
- Electric cars
- Household main goals
- Gini Index
- Two main problems
- Satisfaction with life
- European focus on being environmentally friendly
- Importance of European Green Deal objectives
Tourism, free time and entertainment
- Net occupancy rate of bedplaces in hotels
- Tourism turnover
- Nights spent
- Labour costs
- Predicted financial status
- Pure added value by sector
- Consumer confidence index
Data provided in this report is based on Kantar research findings – Kantar Emor, Kantar Latvia, Kantar Lithuania - and public resources like Eurostat, Statistics Estonia, Statistics Latvia, Statistics Lithuania. The data is updated quarterly if new data is available.
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
The access link to the Power BI report is sent to your e-mail address within 2 business days after the payment has been successfully verified. The user license is for inter-company use only and this license is linked with one user (one email). The access link is active for 365 days from the send-out date. For every additional user, extra charges apply.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.