Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original title: Pakiveoteenuste turuülevaade)
About this report
This report gives an overview of the competitive situation of the parcel services market in Estonia:
- Awareness of parcel service providers;
- Which methods of delivery are preferred (door-to-door, pick up point, post office);
- What is the share of domestic / international parcels that people are receiving;
- What are the most important choice criteria when choosing a service provider;
- Which service providers are used, preferred and considered;
- Image profile of service providers;
- Power in the market and power in the mind of service providers (using Conversion Model methodology);
- What is the growth potential and what are the risks of main service providers, which factors need to be emphasized/developed (using Conversion Model methodology).
Information provided in this report is mainly aimed at customer experience and marketing professionals of parcel delivery companies. It also provides useful information for the logistics managers of online stores, who want to maximize their customer satisfaction with parcel delivery process.
Table of contents
- Usage of parcel delivery services among Estonian inhabitants
- Awareness of parcel delivery service providers
- Sending parcels: habits and preferences
- Receiving parcels: habits and preferences
- Growth potential and risks of parcel service providers using Conversion Model
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target group: Estonian inhabitants aged 18-74.
The report includes dynamics (results from 2019-2023) in certain sections.
Sample: 1064 Estonian inhabitants, representative sample
List of companies mapped in 2023
Omniva | Smartpost Itella | DPD (Pickup) | DHL Express | Venipak | UPS | Cleveron/Collect.net
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
The access link to the Power BI report is sent to your e-mail address within 2 business days after the payment has been successfully verified. The user license is for inter-company use only and this license is linked with one user (one email). The access link is active for 365 days from the send-out date. For every additional user, extra charges apply.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.