Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original title: Lojaalsusprogrammide atraktiivsus)
About this report
Customer loyalty programs help to increase sales and drive customer loyalty. The best programs also attract more new customers.
Information provided in this report is aimed at marketing managers and other professionals responsible for developing and managing customer loyalty programs in their companies.
The report will give an overview of the following:
- General attitudes towards customer loyalty programs (the perceived importance of their existence, appeal by sector, etc.).
- Ranking of loyalty programs by the level of awareness, current usage rate, and percentage of non-users considering becoming members of respective programs.
- Strength of the programs (based on general assessment and perceived benefits in comparison to other similar programs).
Table of contents
- Summary of results
- Attitudes and preferences towards customer loyalty programs
- Awareness, usage, and consideration of customer loyalty programs
- Strength of the customer loyalty programs (based on TRI*M index)
List of loyalty programs included in the survey:
Aitäh! kaart (Maxima) | Alexela Kodukaart | Apollo Klubi | Apotheka kliendikaart | Benu kliendikaart | Circle K | Club One (Tallink & Silja Line) | Coopi kliendiprogramm | Ehituse ABC | Elroni sõidukaart | Espak kliendikaart | Estraveli Kuldkaart | Euroapteek | Euronics | Forum Cinemas Kinoklubi | If Plus (If Kindlustus) | K-rauta | Lyoness Cashback kaart | Meistriklubi (Bauhof) | Neste | NS King | Olerex Partnerkaart | ONOFF | PINS kaart (AirBaltic, Lux Express) | Prisma Konto | Rademar | Rahva Raamat | SEB kuldkliendi programm | Sinu Rimi | Sportland | Stockmann Südameapteek | Swedbanki kuldkliendi programm | Viking Line Club
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing).
Target group: inhabitants of Estonia aged 20–74.
Sample: at least 1200.
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as .pdf format file and consists of 29 pages.
You will get access to the download link as soon as the payment is cleared. The link will be available on the shop page and the copy is sent to your e-mail address. The download link is active for 90 days from the send-out date and includes maximum of three download attempts.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.