Language: Estonian (Original title: Lojaalsusprogrammide atraktiivsus)
About this report
Customer loyalty programs help to increase sales and drive customer loyalty. The best programs also attract more new customers. Information provided in this report is aimed at marketing managers and other professionals responsible in developing and managing customer loyalty programs in their companies.
The report will give an overview of the following:
- General attitudes towards customer loyalty programs (the perceived importance of their existence, appeal by sector, etc.).
- Ranking of loyalty programs by the level of awareness, current usage rate and percentage of non-users considering to become members of respective programs.
- Strength of the programs (based on general assessment and perceived benefits in comparison to other similar programs).
Table of contents
- Summary of results
- Attitudes and preferences towards customer loyalty programs
- Awareness, usage and consideration of customer loyalty programs 2018-2022
- Strength of the customer loyalty programs (based on TRI*M index)
- General questions about loyalty programs
- Applications and mobile wallet
- Advertisements and information channels
Pharmacies | Retail | Household goods | Gas stations | Other
List of loyalty programs included in the survey:
Apotheka customer card | Benu customer card | Euroapteek customer card | Südameapteek customer card | Aitäh! (Maxima) | Partnerkaart (Selver) | Prisma Konto| Sinu Rimi | Säästukaart/Säästukaart+ (Coop) | Stockmann loyalty program | Bauhof Meistriklubi| Depo customer card (NEW) | Ehituse ABC customer card | Espak customer card | IKEA Family (NEW) | JYSK customer card (NEW) | Koduekstra customer card | SMART NET loyalty program (NEW) | Alexela Kodukaart | Circle K Extra Club | Krooning discount card (NEW) | Neste customer card | Olerex Pluss/discount card | Terminal loyalty card (NEW) | Apollo Klubi | Club One |Euronics loyalty program | Hansakonto (NEW) | Kaup24 klubi (NEW) | Klick customer card (NEW) | Lux Express Loyalty Program | AirBaltic Club | Rademar loyalty program | Sportland loyalty program | Viking Line Club
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) usually conducted every two years. This year, we conducted a survey because many loyalty programs changed in Estonia.
Target group: inhabitans of Estonia aged 20–74.
Sample: 1322 Estonian inhabitants, representative sample
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
The access link to the Power BI report is sent to your e-mail address within 2 business days after the payment has been successfully verified. The user license is for inter-company use only and this license is linked with one user (one email). The access link is active for 365 days from the send-out date. For every additional user, extra charges apply.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This price is for access to the data for one year.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.