Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original title: Finantsseire 2018: Ettevõtlus)
About this report
Financial Monitoring 2018 gives an overview of finance-related attitudes and behavior of inhabitants and households in Estonia. This report is focusing on entrepreneurship in Estonia.
The report will give an overview of the following:
- Attitude towards entrepreneurship;
- How many citizens are currently entrepreneurs (freelancers, self-employed, private entrepreneurs);
- Motivation to start with own business;
- Future potential and barriers to becoming an entrepreneur.
Table of contents
- Conducting the survey
- Summary of results
- Survey results: Entrepreneurship
- Socio-demographic profiles
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing).
Target group: Estonian people aged 18-74.
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as .pdf format file and consists of 24 pages.
You will get access to the download link as soon as the payment is cleared. The link will be available on the shop page and the copy is sent to your e-mail address. The download link is active for 90 days from the send-out date and includes maximum of three download attempts.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.