Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original title: Alkoholivabade ja alkohoolsete jookide tarbijaturg)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
The aim of the survey is to enrich the picture of non-alcoholic and light alcohol market with consumer insights on beverage buying and usage behavior.
The report provides an overview of:
- Usage frequency and purchase penetration of beverages in 2019 season by categories and according to target groups.
- Consumer profiles: frequent consumer both socio-demographically and psychographically.
- Beverage consumption patterns – when (in what occasions) are various beverages chosen for consumption by different consumer segments and what determines the choice.
- Brand selection and factors influencing it, including the impact of point-of-sale campaigns.
- Attitudes towards the consumption of non-alcoholic cider and beer.
The report includes the summary and conclusions on each topic.
The following categories are included in the survey:
- bottled water
- flavored bottled water
- juices, juice drinks, nectars
- soft drinks
- non-alcoholic beer/cider
- light alcoholic cocktails
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing).
Target group: Estonian people aged 15–74.
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as interactive MS Power BI dashboards.
The access link to the report is sent to your e-mail address within 2 business days after the payment has been successfully verified. The user license is for inter-company use only and this license is linked with one user (one email). The access link is active for 90 days from the send-out date.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.