Produced by Kantar Emor
Updated: March 2021
Language: English (Original title: Baltikumi tarbijaturu trendid 2020)
Format: MS Power BI
About this report
This report examines market potential, economic and consumer trends in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Information provided here is of crucial interest to marketers, researchers and planners. This report includes trends and dynamics since 2001.
The report covers the following topics:
- Retail sector developments
- Media and advertising
- Consumers' shopping and consumption attitudes
- Consumers' economical attitudes in the Baltic States
Table of contents:
- Demography, economy and retail sector developments
- Number of customers
- Gross domestic product – at market prices, euro per capita
- Growth of GDP – annual change (%)
- Consumer Price Index – annual average growth rate (%)
- Unemployment rate
- Wages and salaries
- Average old-age pensions
- Average monthly gross-wages
- Retail turnover and gross salaries by quarters
- Turnover of biggest retail chains
- Approximate market shares of main retailers
- Food retail turnover
- Media and advertising
- Advertising expenditure trends
- Top 10 advertisers last year
- Top 10 Product Groups
- Daily media consumption
- Shae of advertisement in media sources
- Consumers’ shopping and consumption attitudes
- Attitudes regarding grocery shopping and consumption habits
- Consumption frequency of food
- Consumption frequency of beverages
- Consumers’ economical attitudes
- Economical well-being
- Predictions regarding economical well-being
- Household’s main goals
- Financial opportunity to save money
- Main aspects, on what people spend their extra money or savings
- Attitudes regarding finances and spending
Data provided in this report is based on TNS Kantar research findings and public resources like Eurostat, Statistics Estonia, Statistics Latvia, Statistics Lithuania.
This report is delivered electronically as interactive Power BI dashboards.
The access link to the Power BI report is sent to your e-mail address within 2 business days after the payment has been successfully verified. The user license is for inter-company use only and this license is linked with one user (one email). The access link is active for 90 days from the send-out date. For every additional user, extra charges apply.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.