Produced by Kantar Emor
Language: Estonian (Original title: Pakiteenuste turu kaardistus 2020)
About this report
This report gives an overview of the competitive situation of the parcel services market in Estonia:
- Awareness of parcel service providers;
- Which methods of delivery are preferred (door-to-door, pick up point, post office);
- What is the share of domestic/international parcels that people are receiving;
- What are the most important choice criteria when choosing a service provider;
- Which service providers are used, preferred, and considered;
- Image profile of service providers;
- Power in the market and power in the mind of service providers (using Conversion Model methodology);
- What is the growth potential and what are the risks of main service providers, which factors need to be emphasized/developed (using Conversion Model methodology).
Information provided in this report is mainly aimed at customer experience and marketing professionals of parcel delivery companies. It also provides useful information for the logistics managers of online stores, who want to maximize their customer satisfaction with the parcel delivery process.
Table of contents
- Usage of parcel delivery services among Estonian inhabitants
- Awareness of parcel delivery service providers
- Sending parcels: habits and preferences
- Receiving parcels: habits and preferences
- Growth potential and risks of parcel service providers using Conversion Model
CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) conducted once a year.
Target group: Estonian inhabitants aged 18-74.
The report includes dynamics (results from 2019-2020) in certain sections.
Sample: 1245 Estonian inhabitants, representative sample
Technical and payment information
This report is delivered electronically as .pdf format file and consists of 65 pages.
You will get access to the download link as soon as the payment is cleared. The link will be available on the shop page and the copy is sent to your e-mail address. The download link is active for 90 days from the send-out date and includes maximum of three download attempts.
**VAT is added to the price at the checkout before the payment is completed.
This is a market research report. Usage terms and policies apply to the content. Please read these carefully before ordering.